AVR Ceres 450
Four-row trailed planter
The Ceres 450 is a 4-row trailed potato planter with a hopper capacity of up to 3,500 kg (4×75 cm) or 4,000 kg (4×90 cm).
Each individual potato row assembly can be disconnected manually (electrical also available as an option).
The total wheel movement from left to right is 30° (+15°, -15°). The clever mechanical design ensures that the rotation axis always remains vertical, and that the wheels constantly remain in contact with the ground.
When planting potatoes, the main advantage of a trailed machine besides the weight distribution is the fact that the user can also combine the Ceres 450 with tilling equipment, such as the specially designed AVR GE-Force C ridge cultivator, the basic AVR GE-Force and with other brands.
- 4 Wheels 300/70R20
- Hydraulic braked axles + handbrake
- Steered axles (+/- 15 °) – left / right connected with tie rod
- Machine hydraulically up / down (wheels)
- Hydraulic drive planting element (1 hydromotor)
- 4 Planting elements with large driving drum (Ø 270mm), small pulley (Ø 60mm), for precise planting at high speed
- 34 cups per planting element (2 x 17) (ø 40-80mm) (yellow cups)
- Electric agitator on the cup belts, adjustable from the cab
- Detection empty cups + hectare counter
- Mechanical disconnection by single planting element
- Parallelogram with fixed furrow openers, with 2 depth wheels
- Width adjustable smooth covering discs, with scrapers, spring loaded (Ø 450mm)
- Hydraulic hopper, capacity 3500 kg
- Intuitive touchscreen for operation and joystick