AVR Ceres 200M
Mechanically driven two-row mounted planter
The Ceres 200M is a mechanically driven, two-row mounted planter.
The planting system is based on the same principle as used in the Ceres line, but in this machine, it has been reduced to its simplest form. Available options are lighting, two types of fixed bunkers (600 kg and 1,350 kg), electrical agitators in the cup belt, a ridging hood, and a fertilizer unit.
- 2 wheels (10.00/80-12), with tractor profile
- Mechanic drive planting unit – chain transmission from rear axle
- Parallelogram with fixed furrow openers, with 2 depth wheels
- Movable floor, driven by planting element, 2 settings (can be disconnected per row)
- Width adjustable covering discs, spring loaded (ø 450mm), scalloped discs
- 2 planting elements with large driving drum (ø 270mm), small pulley (ø 60mm), for precise planting at high speed
- 34 cups per planting element (2 x 17) (ø 40-80mm) (yellow cups)
- Mechanically driven agitator on the cup belts
- Fix hopper without side extensions (600 kg)